Friday, January 1, 2010

Buzzer Beat Exceeded My Expectations: Yamapi & Keiko Look Good Together

I finished watching Buzzer Beat today and I can tell you the Japanese drama exceeded my expectations.The romantic scenes are well made with many symbolism floating around like "Love Makes Me Stronger". The emotion did make the pair Naoki (Yamapi) & Riko (Keiko Kitagawa) tougher. If you are looking for heavy melodramatic scenes there are none. No overblown and highly charged protagonist vs villain scene just realistic bantering. The series is almost about pursuing one's dream 'til the end. Yes, the lead characters are often face very difficult and seemingly hopeless situations and almost gave up. But they didn't.

Yeah, Yamashita Tomohisa and Keiko Kitagawa do look good together. It has been a long time since I saw a well-made love story. Their portrayal as lovers is so good some people think they are into each other. Rumors are floating around but confirming it is another matter. By the way, I think this is the first I see a Japanese drama pair kissing passionately on Television. Yamashita Tomohisa always gets paired with the hottest actresses in Japan like Masami Nagasawa, Yui Aragaki, Horikita Maki and now he is with Keiko Kitagawa....lucky guy!


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: