Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I WILL DIE FOR MY COUNTRY"


With these brave words, I am assured. Do your best Manny!!! Our country needs unity and only you can do that. You'll never know how grateful I am with your words - I know you will back it up tomorrow for you always do. I've seen this before against Morales in your first fight - you were bloodied but unbowed. I know you will make us proud tomorrow. I have faith in your ability. I have faith in your spirit. You can do it. Mabuhay ka, Manny!!!

You are still the only Filipino athlete who has the supreme belief in his ability. Others are in the habit of coming up with excuses long before the tournament like that Team Pilipinas which really embarrassed our nation in Tokushima. They call themselves professionals. Was Kobe scared in Fiba-Americas tournament despite being a rookie in international competition? That guy is the professional.

photo-courtesy of: http://philboxing.com/news/story-15497.html

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: