Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ahn So Hee is a Wonder Girl indeed!!!

I'm thinking of featuring some Korean cuties in this blog. Not just Korean beauties but also cuties. The description fits Ahn So Hee - the youngest member of the Korean girl band Wonder Girls. When I first saw her I like her...she's very cute. So Hee stood out from her band mates - probably because of her baby face. Due to the intense perfectionism imposed on showbiz people, there are fans who don't like her face because of the baby fat on it. I reckon that's exactly what makes her cute. I don't like gaunt actresses or models for they look unnatural.

It's not just her kawaiiness that got my attention but her dancing skills. Ahn So Hee is a power dancer and could move her body violently and gracefully at the same time! Obviously, she's more than a pretty face. No, she's not Mylie Cyrus-like. Ahn So Hee just loves to dance and she doesn't have cheap Myspace photos floating around the internet too.

For the uninitiated

Full name:Ahn So Hee (안소희)
Stage name:So Hee (소희)
Birthdate:June 27th ,1992
Favorite color:Pink
Group:Wonder girls
Company:JYP entertainment
School:Chang Dam Middle School
Cuteness for:"Omona!" and other things
Movies played in:Some like it hot/I like it hot
Zodiac sign:Cancer
Blood type:AB
Height:163 cm
Weight:43 kg
Duration of Training: 1 year 6 months
Nickname:Mandu

Ahn So Hee is also suspected of being a plastic beauty though I couldn't find any evidence to support the accusation.


Other suprising facts:
  • So Hee likes FART jokes
  • She thinks she has nice legs.
  • She had a kissing scene with a guy and her old fans attacked the poor fellow LOL.
Ahn So Hee
Ahn So Hee is a wonder girl alright - so young yet has achieved a lot of things already.


Why did I write this? Because I want to and today Sarah Palin blamed Bush's policies as the culprit to Republican's spectacular defeat. However, we all know that!

Right now I want to write about beautiful things or people. I'm in the mood for it.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: