Sunday, May 18, 2008

THINKING OF YOU DRIVES ME CRAZY


Hah…Love! Nothing drives out people’s emotions than love. What else can combine ecstasy, anguish, agony and pleasure at the same time? Speaking of crazy love life, nothing can compare to this two people from the Japanese drama – Nodame Cantabile.What would the world be without love? I wouldn't even dare to contemplate. I don’t care what they say I won’t stay in a world without love – same here Peter & Gordon, same here.

(The song's real video was the first N’sync video I ever saw – it was when the word boy band was written all over JT’s face. In fact, I thought JT looked pitiful in that video. I didn’t know then he was one of the famous members of the group. So much for Emimem hating N’sync, he copied their mental hospital concept in his first hit video “The Real Slim Shady”.)


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: