Sunday, August 10, 2008

DAY 2: BOXING BAD SIGNS AND MEN'S BASKETBALL BEGINS

As usual Olympic boxing scoring is screwed. No really it is - as it always been. I saw the Ireland vs Israel yesterday and the match was much closer than what the judges thought. I saw the Irish getting hit cleanly but the three judges who must be blind didn't think so the Israeli couldn't score. There were times I could swear the judges were pushing the wrong button! In fact the Irish was knocked down...tsk tsk. I hope I'm wrong. If it weren't for my countryman competing, I wouldn't watch it.

Hurray! Hurray! The men's Olympic basketball tournament begins today!

Matches:

2:30 pm Spain vs Greece

4:45 pm Lithuania vs Argentina

10:15 pm watch Team USA vs China tonight

We are in the same time line as Beijing. I only featured the best match ups today.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: