Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DEMOCRACY RULES!


No, I don't want to live in their UTOPIA.

It seems democracy in my country is being THREATENED again and again by allegations of corruption. I hope the democratic institutions could withstand another massive pressure from anarchist and basically people who want to put themselves in power regardless of ideological stance. I pray that our democracy would stand firm. Yes, democracy is imperfect but I prefer this. I don't want to be shackled. Our ancestors dreamed of a future where our country's people are
FREE from OPPRESSION. Nothing is m0re oppressive than Communism. I prefer freedom - it is a God-given right. Democracy is the only form of governance that jibes with man's tendency to live free - other forms, despite what its cheerleaders are saying, are nothing compared to DEMOCRACY. DEMOCRACY RULES!!! I support the idea of Democracy and its institutions but not SPECIFIC persons or the more appropriate term characters.

Democracy makes it possible for me and other people to blog and express our thoughts without the fear of getting arrested and jailed. I want to live in a country where the government basically lives me alone as long as do everything lawfully.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: