Thursday, July 3, 2008

UPCOMING DORAMA - CODE BLUE


Code Blue

This Japanese dorama will start today and I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Just look at the cast - Yui Aragaki and Erika Toda. I hope this series will be riveting and interesting. I'll keep you posted on this one. I will write my assessment of the drama after I watch the first episode. Synopsis is available but I prefer to watch it first so I could make my own.

Yamashita stars as a young doctor-in-training, working under the guidance of an experienced "flight doctor" (Toshiro Yanagiba). Some scenes will be filmed with a real helicopter, adding to the show's tension. Source

That's the main idea of the series and it attracted my attention. The two leading ladies boosted my interest too - a lot like 70%. I just have to adopt a wait and see attitude on other Japanese series as sometimes I have to see the show first so I could decide whether to watch it the rest of the way or not.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: