Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! MY BLOGGING HOBBY IS ONE YEAR OLD, BABY!

A year ago, I started my blogging hobby from another blogspot address. My first entry was about the UAAP specifically my impression about the then rookie Nonoy Baclao and my thoughts about the league. Unfortunately, due to the many personal posts I wrote on that blog, I hid it for only a few people to read (mostly family). Later, I decided to look outward rather than looking inward, always about myself and my problems so I wrote about other things developing a strong liking for it. Besides, I prefer to act now on my problems than whine on it.

My blog posts are about my reflection about life and society in general and I decided to dwell more on things I like and issues I really care though with less vitriol than before as it is bad for the health. This blog will still continue to focus on:

Asian pop culture
Language Issues
LIFE
Politics
Sports

Felicitas! Happy Anniversary from your SECOND favorite Boxer - Juanny. When you need something to cheer you up think of me!
I wrote the name of this blog on a bond paper and after scribbling many titles I chose holding-on still. (I forgot where I put that paper I want to file it for historical purposes.)

You may guess why this is my blog's address.


YES, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

THANK YOU READERS! THANK YOU FOR CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

Readers:

Msnbot
Googlebot
Yahoobot
Ambot
Bubot
AOL bot
Blogbot

"Happy Anniversary from the NEW national hero - Manny Pacman Pacquiao"
Philboxing.com

"Annyeong! Happy Anniversary!"


To my favorites (Korean girls still incomplete), thank you very much!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: