Monday, July 13, 2009

10th Naruto Shippuuden Ending - My Answer By Seamo

If you're wondering what's the name of the new Naruto Shippuuden Ending song it is called "My Answer" By Seamo. The full version of the song will be released next month.

My Answer by Seamo is a laid-back hiphop song and tends to stand out. So far many Naruto fans already liked the song. By the way, there's nothing wrong with liking Japanese songs from anime - not every country in the world has a radio devoted to Japanese music - grow up and stop being such a snob. I think the Japanese themselves don't mind.


Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

Tiwaking said...

I first heard this song on the youtube user "Lovemymudsy" "Team 7 moments ~ Beach time!" video and think it is great!

It is a group of three cosplayers (Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke) at the beach. Here is a link to the youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1ND3TfsGM