Friday, July 3, 2009

DBSK Stand By You English Translation / Subs / Chito Miranda's Long Lost Brother

DBSK Stand By You English Translation

The light wavers in the wind
The table serving tea for two
I’m lying on the sofa
Gazing at you.

Look like you’ve figured out something
From the recipe that you keep reading.
I wonder what you are making?
But if you are the one who makes it
Then even the scent of vanilla only
Would make me happy.
It would last forever just like that.

Important, so important
You’re my most important person in the world.
Forever and ever
Let me look at you smiling by my side.

It’s a lie that I wanted to help you out
I just wanted to kiss you
Embracing you from behind
Asking you, “How’s the cooking?”

If the world was to end tomorrow
I still want to smile like this.
To the you who keep reading the recipe
I am going to kiss you
And tell you, “I love you”
And you’ll just simply nod your head.
Just like today.

You and you only
Can make me strong and weak.
I love you and love you more
Afraid to think what if you don’t love me.
Even if it’s painful, I still want to protect you.

Important, so important
You’re my most important person in the world.
More than anything and everything
Our encounter is such a bless
Just the two of us together like that.

Chito Miranda's long lost brother

Yeah when I first saw this band I was like, "Hey its Chito! Hmm Career change? Good for him". I'm just goofing around - his name is Mickey Yoochun according to reseach.

Update:
Realization.....Did I just feature a boyband? I need to take a rest.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: