Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kimi Wo Mamotte, Kimi Wo Aishite English Translation / Another Ichiruki Proof

You want another Ichiruki proof? How about the ending sequence by Tite Kubo from Bleach episodes 215 - 229? The closing song is Kimi Wo Mamotte, Kimi Wo Aishite and I have the English Translation! To be honest, I didn't like the song when I first heard it but after listening to it several times it grew on me.

Kimi Wo Mamotte, Kimi Wo Aishite English Translation (unofficial as always)


Love You! (Love You!)
When we first met it was raining hard wasn't it?
Even though it was raining it was obvious you were crying
Love You! (Love You!)
Even though there are times when a feeling of sadness attacks you
I (I) care every second that passes you

Because I know the reasons to why your tears flow
I was standing close to you
To stop all your tears

I will protect you
From all the things that make you suffer
I don't care if I can't do anything else
I cannot make it perfect
But I will make sure to make you happy

I will swear everytime
That I will protect You

Love you, The first thing you heard from me was Dont cry wasnt it?
You were telling me a lie but you were still crying
Love You, Even if You were criticizing yourself for not being able to laugh
I love every second that passes you

The time when it was storming and I went out to look for you
I promised myself I must protect you when I saw you standing in the rain
I will protect you, from everything that makes you suffer
I dont care if other people laugh at me
I may not be able to make it perfect but Ill definitely make you happy
I swear, I will protect you no matter what

Until a shooting star passes by I will match my breathing with you
I pray I am able to protect you, who is praying to the stars
when my life ends I want you close to me
At least in the very last second, this time please be the one to watch over me

I will protect you, from everything that makes you suffer
I dont care if I cant do anything else
I cant make miracles but being with you is my miracle
I swear, I will protect you no matter what

Credits: princessfma595323484 - thank you for translating the song

The song is so mushy (sob!). Ichiruki fans were happy...one even cited the two characters held hand which I didn't see initially.


I just want to understand the song or at least explain what it is about even if I can't yet speak Japanese.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments: