Sunday, July 5, 2009

Arashi Everything English Translation / Arashi Rules Oricon

Arashi Everything English Translation for someone who is a big Arashi fan (NOT ME)

the passing rain draws closer, the smell of the city is bittersweet
the shadows left on the pavement seemed different than usual
as if the everchanging sky was refelcting my wavering heart
the world continues turning at a fast pace

the signal that changes from red to green
in the midst of a journey of no return
I want to go forward believing in tomorrow
alone in this evening shower
there may be times when I stop and look back
but I won't be afraid of anything

the evening sunflowers that I can see from the window after the rain
are dyed by the sunset and waiting for the sunrise
sometimes it seems like I'll lose sight of what's important
but I walk on holding the feelings I won't let go

dyed with a brilliant blue
the future sketched out endless dreams
moistening my dry heart
in the midst of this limited time
I strongly carved the emotions into my heart
the sun will rise again

even knowing what I would see
when I cross this long hill
I don't want to have regrets
I'll keep going and shine on tomorrow like the sun

the signal that changes from red to green
in the midst of a journey of no return
I want to go forward believing in tomorrow

run run, reach out your hands to your dreams
shout shout, as long as your voice goes on
in the way that your heart feels

Full credits to enthrall09

This is the number song in Japan right now. Yes for boybands like Arashi, topping the charts is like breathing for them. Even the band with the "largest fanclub in the world" couldn't beat them.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: