Monday, July 13, 2009

Super Driver English Translation / Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 Opening

In celebration of Haruhi Suzumiya's arrival in this country, I'll feature at least one song from that hit anime. Frankly speaking, Haruhi's personality is pffft initially but....

Super Driver English Translation

Day by Day,
Getting sick of it all, I tell you, that if you just, act like yourself, all your worries soon will pass,
Oh my boy, if I don't do it once and for all
We cannot be, keeping secrets, in this narrow world of ours

And so finally, I found my sense, naturally, Id fall in love!
Kicking away all the boring methods,
Dont you know that, I decide, on everything!

(I say, I say, My Heaven!)

Super Driver, Dash!Leave it to me, whatever, just keep going!
We will jump over all of it, Take it easy go!
Winning is the only thing that I will ever ever accept!
Dont look back, Theres so much to do, we gotta hurry!

Never done never done this thing or that,
but it seems to feel so forced,

Almost like almost like weve never done, that but we can give it a go!

Never done never done this thing or that,
Its always coming out of the blue!
Almost like almost like weve never done, that but do I even care?

Credits (it means all praises, salutations, thanks should be given to) sonicmaster08@youtube - thanks for the hard work

The Melancholy Haruhi Suzumiya is a Japanese anime about a girl who wants to seek adventure and having interest with aliens, espers and others. If you're not any of the above don't talk to her.

Super Driver is sang by Aya Hirano (wowowee!) and is the opening song for this anime's second season.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: