Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hotaru No Hikari (Sha La La) English Translation / Naruto Shippuuden Opening 5

Sha La La itsura chiquito (misheard lyrics LOL) Wow the singer of Hotaru No Hikari has a very beautiful voice. I found its English Translation! Thank you very much to SlipXZ @ youtube for taking time so we could understand the song! No thanks to people at CR for not bothering to translate it...

Hotaru No Hikari English Translation / Subs

SHA LA LA someday, surely, I'll hold you in my arms
The light in my pure heart is burning up
The drive of wanting to see you, the naivete that makes me want to cry,
the fireflies that dove into the flame of summer don't come out.
The kisses you gave me without saying a thing are left behind,
and you bowed to me while you were aflame.
This sorrowful life was trembling.
SHA LA LA someday, surely, I'll hold you in my arms
The light in my pure heart is burning up.
SHA LA LA My dear, I can see you now
This month is dazzling, shining on tomorrow
Stronger, Stronger Shine


Okay I'll sing again "Sha la la itsura chiquito boku wa..."

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: